Rainbow End Unit 6 - Balcony with ocean views overlooking Rainbow Bay Coolangatta
- Type: Apartment
- Coolangatta, QLD
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Parking
1 Petrie Street, Rainbow Bay, Coolangatta, QLD
Come and enjoy your holiday in this top floor 2 bedroom unit with en-suite, 1 queen bed and 2 single beds, balcony with great views. Walk to clubs, including Twin towns Rsl, Rainbow Bay surf club, Greenmount Surf club, cafes, shopping, restaurants and the surfing areas of The Superbank, Snapper rocks, Rainbow Bay, Duranbah and Greenmount.
Fantastic ocean views all the way to Surfers Paradise from this 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment.
- Ocean views from the large balcony with outdoor furniture
- Main Bedroom with Queen bed
- Ensuite with shower
- Second Bedroom with 2 single beds
- Main bathroom with shower, bathtub and seperate toilet
- Ceiling fans in lounge, dining and both bedrooms
- Kitchen with underbench oven, hotplates, dishwasher and microwave
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Lock up garage for 1 car
- Situated on the top floor with 2 flights of stairs
- Within 200 metres of the shoreline of Rainbow Bay Beach
- Just a Stones throw to the world renowned Surfing spots of Snapper Rocks, Duranbah and the Super Bank
- 150 metres to Rainbow Bay surf club where you can enjoy sunset drinks and a meal.
- Choose from the huge selection of dining options in Coolangatta
- 10 min walk to Twin Towns Services Club
- 15 min walk to Tweed Mall Shopping centre with Woolworths, Coles and Target
- 15 min walk to Coolangatta shopping, cinemas and a huge selection of dining options.
- 5 Minutes from Gold Coast International Airport & Southern Cross University
- 45 Minutes to Byron Bay
- 1 Hour to Brisbane
- Theme parks are within a 1hour drive
Just metres from the beautiful Rainbow Bay, fully patrolled by Surf Life Savers with gentle surf and sheltered swimming bays, making it one of the safest beaches on the Gold Coast. A grassy promenade with wide walking/cycling track, free gas BBQ areas with picnic tables and boiling water stand, coupled with shaded playgrounds for the kids, makes Rainbow Bay a favourite amongst locals and interstate visitors alike.
If you are a keen surfer, this is the home of the world famous SuperBank at Snapper Rocks, home of the Quicksilver Pro and Roxy Pro Surf Contests. It is also a great place for beginners to learn, with surf lessons available.
If you prefer long walks or gentle beach side strolls, or perhaps cycling, skateboarding or rollerblading, then the wide walking paths stretch for kilometres either way, taking in Greenmount, Coolangatta and Kirra to the north, and Snapper Rocks and Point Danger and Duranbah to the south.
Linen is NOT supplied in this property. You are welcome to bring your own linen (sheets, pillow cases,tea towels, bath mats and bath towels)or it may be hired through HIRE ALL their contact details can be found on your booking confirmation email or by contacting our office.
Please note that clean linen MUST be used at all times for the duration of your stay.
A $30 BOOKING FEE APPLIES TO ALL BOOKINGS
THIS IS A NON SMOKING PROPERTY.
A CLEANING FEE WILL APPLY TO ALL BOOKINGS
- Bedroom 1
- 1x Queensize
- Bedroom 2
- 2x Single
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Sleeps: 8
- Sleeps: 8
- Sleeps: 4