The Garland Unit 601 - 3 Bedroom Beachfront in Rainbow Bay Coolangatta
- Type: Apartment
- Coolangatta, QLD
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Parking
192 Marine Parade, Rainbow Bay , Coolangatta, QLD
The Garland is a luxury residential building with predominately permanent residents on the upper level apartments. The site previously known as St George's Holiday House now offers holiday accommodation for Ex-Service personnel on lower levels. Unit 601has been styled with quality dcor and has been purposely designed to appeal to executive guests and mature families.
Located on the beautiful beachfront in Rainbow Bay, situated on the 6th floor with views over the world famous Snapper Rocks and all the way up the coastline to Surfers Paradise. Featuring a large balcony with open plan living and dining areas. A swimming pool and BBQ area, as well as Gymnasium, are available to all guests.
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom with King bed, walk through wardrobe and ensuite designed for two
- Bedroom 2 has a queen bed
- Bedroom 3 has 2 joined single beds that can be seperated
- Ensuite features double shower, double vanity and luxury bath
- Modern kitchen with stone benches and Miele appliances
- Living and dining areas all boasting magnificent ocean views
- Lounge area with Smart TV with Netflix available including Wi-Fi included
- The perfect entertainment balcony area overlooking Rainbow Bay and across the ocean to Surfers Paradise
- Swimming pool and pool deck, BBQ area and Gymnasium
- Secure building with secure intercom access and lift access
- Secure car parking for one car with lockable cage for Surfboards etc.
- Laundry including afront loader washing machine & a dryer
- Linen is included (Beach Towels not supplied)
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Just a Stones throw to the world renowned Surfing spots of Snapper Rocks, Duranbah and the Super Bank
- Sits right on Rainbow Bay's shoreline and is straight across the road from the Rainbow Bay surf club where you can enjoy sunset drinks and a meal
- Choose from the huge selection of dining options in Coolangatta
- Walk to Twin Towns Services Club, Coolangatta and Tweed shopping complexes
- 5 Minutes from Gold Coast International Airport & Southern Cross University
- 45 Minutes to Byron Bay
- 1 Hour to Brisbane
- Under an hour to theme parks.
This is an ideal base for those wanting beaches, restaurants, shops and entertainment all within easy reach.
Natural attractions including world-class surfing beaches and the expansive Tweed River combine with top entertainment venues, including local markets, a diverse restaurant scene which makes the Coolangatta and Tweed area anattractive option for holiday makers.
A $30.00 BOOKING FEE APPLIES TO ALL BOOKINGS
Linen is included.
- Bedroom 1
- 1x Kingsize
- Bedroom 2
- 1x Queensize
- Bedroom 3
- 1x Queensize
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Tub
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Furniture Outdoor
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Swimming Pool
- Big Screen TV
- Sleeps: 4
- Sleeps: 6
- Sleeps: 4