Seascape Apartments Unit 1201A - Luxury apartment with views of the Gold Coast and Hinterland
- Type: Apartment
- Tweed Heads, NSW
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Parking
Bay Street, Tweed Heads, NSW
UNIQUE 2 BEDROOM SKY HOME HOLIDAY LUXURY WITH FREE WIFI This huge 2 bedroom apartment on the 12th Floor located in the iconic Seascape Tower is just adjacent to the Coolangatta border and offers you and your family a luxury holiday experience. This apartment features two large wrap around balconies.
UNIQUE 2 BEDROOM SKY HOME HOLIDAY LUXURY
This huge 2 bedroom apartment on the 12th Floor located in the iconic Seascape Tower is just adjacent to the Coolangatta border and offers you and your family a luxury holiday experience.
This apartment features two large wrap around balconies. Perfectly positioned within walking distance to Tweed amenities and Coolangatta beaches, shops and cafes.
Situated on the 12th floor, this outstanding apartment offers stunning views of the Gold Coast, Jack Evans Boat Harbour, Coolangatta, and the hinterland. With a northerly aspect and 300 degree panoramic views, it is arguably the best position in the building.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2 bedrooms, both with balcony access & stunning views
- Master bedroom with walk through wardrobe and ensuite built for two
- Ensuite features double shower, double vanity and luxury spa bath & separate toilet
- large living area plus study nook
- Guest bathroom with marble finishes
- Hostess kitchen with upmarket high end European appliances & walk in pantry
- Outdoor entertaining area that overlooks Jack Evans Boat Harbour with outdoor kitchenette & sink for alfresco dining
- The extensive balconies afford the opportunity to be outdoors in all seasons
- Resort style living includes a pool, spa, sauna and tennis court
- Secure building with intercom access
- lock-up garage in underground parking
- Laundry with washing machine & dryer
- Features 3 TVs located in lounge/main bedroom and kitchen/dining area.
- Main lounge areas has television with Foxtel & CD Player, DVD, Bose Surround Sound System
- Each television has access to Wi-Fi - (netflix available using guest's own log in details)
- Linen is included
- Swimming pool
- Two saunas
- Full size tennis court and BBQ area
- Flat walk into Coolangatta shops, cafes, beaches & dining
- 300m to Tweed Mall with Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, Target and specialty stores
- 300m to Twin Towns Services Club with a selection of, restaurants also bars and poker machines
- 5 Minutes to Coolangatta Airport
- 45 minutes from Byron Bay
- 45 minutes to Surfers Paradise.
- Just over an hour to Brisbane
- Theme parks within 1 hours drive
Seascape Tweed Heads makes an ideal base for those wanting beaches, restaurants, shops and entertainment all within easy reach. Yet, is located in a quiet and private position away from the hustle & bustle of crowded beaches.
Natural attractions including world-class surfing beaches and the expansive Tweed River combine with top entertainment venues, including local markets, a diverse restaurant scene which makes Tweed an attractive option for holiday makers.
Linen is included in this property, please advise number of guests staying during the booking process.
A $80.00 BOOKING FEE APPLIES TO ALL BOOKINGS
A CLEANING FEE APPLIES TO ALL BOOKINGS
A $500 BOND APPLIES TO ALL BOOKINGS
Alexander ~ 5 Stars
"This place is amazing!Best place I have ever stayed. The photos don't do it justice.
Felt like a king for the three days we stayed here. Close enough to the action and excitement of Coolangatta, but far enough away to be super quiet. The spa in the master suite is to die for!"
Nicole - 5 Stars
"Luxury filled spacious apartment. The weather was spectacular during our stay and we spent lots of time having fun in the harbour, pool spa sauna and on the tennis court - however the quality of the apartment was phenomenal.
The views in all directions and great ventilation - no need for air con. Beautiful layout and fit out. We really could not fault it. Cant wait to stay again."
Thank-you for helping add to our lifetime memories. Highly recommended -Josephine Jan 19
The kitchen, living areas and deck are a really well designed and large area for a family gathering. Well equipped with lots of little extras that one would not normally expect that made for a very comfortable stay e.g. beach towels, kids toys, cling wrap and alfoil, condiments, a Tupperware drawer and plenty of salad bowls and serving platters. The lock up garage was a great facility for the surfboards. We loved our stay. -Janine Dec 2018
Wow, wow n wow they were our words as we walked through the door of this beautiful home from how it is furnished to its location it really is an amazing little gem. Its so hard to know where to start as everything was perfect. We only used the car once to go to Robina shopping center as for everything else its in walking distance. The views are amazing as are the pool spa n beach access. My friends n I do a trip once a year n usually shop a lot eat out a couple of times but this time we loved the apartment n area so much we stayed in n made full use of all that was on offer. We have already booked for next year we did that on the first day we were there. -Yvonne Nov 18
Awesome apartment. Awesome view, you wont be disappointed -Steven NZ Nov 18
Perfect position, amazing space, fantastic views! -Margaret Oct 18
What an amazing apartment in a superb location. It was a privilege to be able to stay in this spacious and well-appointed apartment and enjoy the tranquility and beauty of the wonderful location and facilities the apartment provided. All communication was prompt, helpful and friendly and everything was as described. I would fully recommend this apartment to others, and will certainly return if we ever plan to visit the Coolangatta/Tweed Heads area in the future. - Heather Oct 18
Beautiful apartment. Great location. Sensational Views. As depicted in photos. -Dalia April 18
This stunning apartment is well located in the Tweed Heads/Coolangatta precinct. Superbly appointed with high quality modern appliances and spectacular views of the surrounding hinterland, coast and river. The unit was spotlessly clean with fresh linen and towels laid out for guests. -Roger April 18
We had a wonderful stay at seascape apartments! The views are stunning, the apartment is in a great location Wish we could have stayed forever, highly recommend :) -Nadine April 18
The most amazing spacious apartment Doors opening around wrap around balcony Views in all directions We give the place the best recommendation -Sally Dec 17
- Bedroom 1
- 1x Kingsize
- Bedroom 2
- 2x Single
- Pay TV
- Dining Room
- Sound System
- Microwave Oven
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV
- Sleeps: 6
- Sleeps: 4
- Sleeps: 4
- Sleeps: 4