The Garland Unit 702 Beachfront Apartment in Rainbow Bay Coolangatta
- Type: Apartment
- Coolangatta, QLD
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Parking
192 Marine Parade, Rainbow Bay , Coolangatta, QLD
Finally the wait is over a brand new 3 bedroom apartment is now available for holiday letting on the beachfront in Rainbow Bay, iconic new building The Garland Luxury and style. This 3 bedroom apartment is on the 7th floor with views over the world famous Snapper Rocks and all the way up the coastline to Surfers Paradise. Ideal for the mature family looking for a holiday escape!
BRAND NEW Rainbow Bay beachfront apartment block offers you and your family a luxury holiday experience. This apartment features a large balcony with stunning ocean views.
This large 3 bedroom apartment on the 7thFloor located in the New 'The Garland' building right on the beach in Rainbow Bay Coolangatta. Views from Snapper rocks right along the coastline to Surfers Paradise.
Perfectly positioned within walking distance to Tweed Heads and Coolangatta shops, clubs, restaurants and cafes.
Situated on the 7th floor, this outstanding apartment offers stunning views of the Gold Coast.
The property features:
- 3 large bedrooms, 2 with en-suite plus a main bathroom.
- Master bedroom with King bed,walk through wardrobe and ensuite built for two
- Bedroom 2 has a queen bed
- Bedroom 3 has 2 king single beds
- Ensuite features double shower, double vanity and luxury spa bath & separate toilet
- Large open plan kitchen, living and dining areas all boasting magnificent ocean views
- Modern kitchen with Miele and Fisher & Paykel appliances.
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Large outdoor balcony area that overlooks Rainbow Bay and up to Surfers Paradise
- 4 Sun Beds on balcony
- FREE WIFI
- The Garland features a swimming pool, BBQ area and Gymnasium.
- Secure building with intercom access and a Lift
- Double car parking in secure basement garage, with lockable cage for Surfboards etc.
- Laundry with washing machine & dryer
- Features 3 TVs, Foxtel & CD Player,Bose Surround Sound System
- Linen is included (Beach Towelsnot supplied)
- The Garland is a luxury residential building with predominately permanent residents residing in the upper level apartments. The site previously known as St George's Holiday House now offers holiday accommodation for Ex-Service personnel on the lower levels.
- Just a Stones throw to the world renowned Surfing spots of Snapper Rocks, Duranbah and the Super Bank
- Sits right on Rainbow Bay's shoreline and is straight across the road from Rainbow Bay surf club where you can enjoy sunset drinks and a meal.
- Choose from the huge selection of dining options in Coolangatta
- Walk to Twin Towns Services Club, Coolangatta and Tweed shopping complexes
- 5 Minutes from Gold Coast International Airport & Southern Cross University
- 45 Minutes to Byron Bay
- 1 Hour to Brisbane, under an hour to theme parks.
This is an ideal base for those wanting beaches, restaurants, shops and entertainment all within easy reach.
Natural attractions including world-class surfing beaches and the expansive Tweed River combine with top entertainment venues, including local markets, a diverse restaurant scene which makes the Coolangatta and Tweed area anattractive option for holiday makers.
A $30.00 BOOKING FEE APPLIES TO ALL BOOKINGS
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE FOR 3 NIGHT MIN STAYS DURING OFF SEASON PERIODS.
- Bedroom 1
- 1x Kingsize
- Bedroom 2
- 1x Queensize
- Bedroom 3
- 2x King Single
- Air Conditioning
- Pay TV
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Swimming Pool
- Big Screen TV
- Sleeps: 4
- Sleeps: 4
- Sleeps: 4
- Sleeps: 6