Seascape Unit 1402 - Great location and amazing water views
- Type: Apartment
- Tweed Heads, NSW
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Parking
53 Bay Street, Tweed Heads, NSW
Enjoy spectacular uninterrupted views of the ocean (including north to Surfers Paradise), the harbour and the Tweed bar along with wonderful sea breezes. This well appointed 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom unit is on the 14th floor. Great position with easy walking to Tweed shopping centre, Twin Towns Services Club, Greenmount, Coolangatta and Rainbow Bay Beaches.
This three bedroom apartment is located in the iconic Seascape Tower and is just adjacent to the Tweed Heads/Coolangatta border. Perfectly positioned within walking distance to Tweed amenities and Coolangatta beaches, shops and cafes.
- 14th Floor located in the iconic Seascape Tower
- Balcony with outdoor furniture
- All rooms have spectacular uninterrupted river and ocean views and open to a large private wrap around balcony.
- 3 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with Queen bed, wall mounted LCD TV with Dvd, walk in robe and ensuite .
- Bedroom 2 has the option for the single beds to be zippered together to form a queen.
- Bedroom 3 has 2 single beds
- 2 bathrooms 2 toilets.
- Living area with TV, Dvd player and Pay Tv including sport & movie channels
- Kitchen with fridge, microwave, wall oven, hotplates and dishwasher
- Resort style living includes a pool, spa, sauna and tennis court
- Secure building with intercom access and security accecs to each level.
- parking for 1 car in the secure basement garage
- Washing machine & dryer
- ipod/iphone docking station with radio
- Large resort style swimming pool
- Two Saunas
- Full size tennis court
- Barbecue area
- Right on Tweed Boat Harbour where you can throw in a line or go for a dip
- 300m to Tweed shopping centre with Woolworths, Coles Target and specialty shops
- 300m Twin Towns Services club with International entertainment, restaurants and bars
- 10 minute flat walk to Greenmount Beach or Rainbow Bay Beach
- 15 minute flat walk to Coolangatta shops, cafes, beaches & dining
- Close to Tweed and Coolangatta Bowling clubs
- Take a leisurely stroll along the banks of the Tweed River
- 5 Minute drive to Coolangatta Airport
- 45 minute drive from Byron Bay and Surfers Paradise.
- Theme parks under 1hour drive
Seascape Tweed Heads makes an ideal base for those wanting beaches, restaurants, shops and entertainment all within easy reach. Yet, is located in a quiet and private position away from the hustle & bustle of crowded beaches.
Situated right on Jack Evans lagoon and beautifully landscaped park. Here you can enjoy safe swimming, snorkeling, fishing and walk and bike pathways.
Natural attractions including world-class surfing beaches and the expansive Tweed River combine with top entertainment venues, including local markets, a diverse restaurant scene which makes Tweed an attractive option for holiday makers.
Linen is NOT supplied in this property. You are welcome to bring your own linen (sheets, pillow cases, tea towels, bath mats and bath towels) or it may be hired through HIRE ALL by either visiting www.goldcoasthireall.com.au calling directly on 07 5536 1379 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that clean linen MUST be used at all times for the duration of your stay.
A $30.00 BOOKING FEE APPLIES TO ALL BOOKINGS
- Bedroom 1
- 1x Queensize
- Bedroom 2
- 2x Single
- Bedroom 3
- 2x Single
- Pay TV
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Iron and Board
- Microwave Oven
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Multiple TVs
- Sleeps: 4
- Sleeps: 8
- Sleeps: 4