Seascape Unit 1202 - Luxury apartment with amazing views
- Type: Apartment
- Tweed Heads, NSW
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Parking
53 Bay Street , Tweed Heads, NSW
Fully renovated luxury apartment on the 12th floor with air-conditioning. It has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master has a queen bed and wall mounted LCD TV with DVD. The 2nd bedroom has 2 single beds. Here you can enjoy safe swimming, snorkeling, fishing and walk and bike pathways. Facilities include pool, heated spa, sauna, BBQ area, full size tennis court and secure under cover parking.
This two bedroom apartment is located in the iconic Seascape Tower and is just adjacent to the Tweed Heads/Coolangatta border. Perfectly positioned within walking distance to Tweed amenities and Coolangatta beaches, shops and cafes.
- 12th Floor located in the iconic Seascape Tower
- Balcony with outdoor furniture
- All rooms have spectacular uninterrupted river and ocean views and open to a large private wrap around balcony.
- Master bedroom with Queen bed, wall mounted LCD TV with Dvd, walk in robe and ensuite .
- Bedroom 2 has 2 single beds
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms 2 toilets.
- Living area with surround sound TV, Dvd player and Pay Tv including sport & movie channels
- Kitchen with fridge, microwave, wall oven, hotplates and dishwasher
- Resort style living includes a pool, spa, sauna and tennis court
- Secure building with intercom access and security accecs to each level.
- parking for 1 car in the secure basement garage
- Washing machine & dryer
- ipod/iphone docking station with cd player and radio
- Large resort style swimming pool
- Two Saunas
- Full size tennis court
- Barbecue area
- Right on Tweed Boat Harbour where you can throw in a line or go for a dip
- 300m to Tweed shopping centre with Woolworths, Coles Target and specialty shops
- 300m Twin Towns Services club with International entertainment, restaurants and bars
- 10 minute flat walk to Greenmount Beach or Rainbow Bay Beach
- 15 minute flat walk to Coolangatta shops, cafes, beaches & dining
- Close to Tweed and Coolangatta Bowling clubs
- Take a leisurely stroll along the banks of the Tweed River
- 5 Minute drive to Coolangatta Airport
- 45 minute drive from Byron Bay and Surfers Paradise.
- Theme parks under 1hour drive
Seascape Tweed Heads makes an ideal base for those wanting beaches, restaurants, shops and entertainment all within easy reach. Yet, is located in a quiet and private position away from the hustle & bustle of crowded beaches.
Seascape is situated right on Jack Evans lagoon and beautifully landscaped park. Here you can enjoy safe swimming, snorkeling, fishing and walk and bike pathways. Facilities include pool, heated spa, sauna, BBQ area, full size tennis court and secure under cover parking. Shopping, clubs and the beach are within a short walk.
Natural attractions including world-class surfing beaches and the expansive Tweed River combine with top entertainment venues, including local markets, a diverse restaurant scene which makes Tweed an attractive option for holiday makers.
Linen is NOT supplied in this property. You are welcome to bring your own linen (sheets, pillow cases, tea towels, bath mats and bath towels) or it may be hired through HIRE ALL by either visiting www.goldcoasthireall.com.au calling directly on 07 5536 1379 or via email email@example.com
Please note that clean linen MUST be used at all times for the duration of your stay.
A $30.00 BOOKING FEE APPLIES TO ALL BOOKINGS
- Bedroom 1
- 1x Queensize
- Bedroom 2
- 2x Single
- Pay TV
- CD Player
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Gas BBQ: in pool area
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Video Player
- Sleeps: 4
- Sleeps: 4
- Sleeps: 4
- Sleeps: 6